Counsel House’s advisors have worked for prime ministers, premiers and cabinet ministers from across Australia. We offer expert insights and advocacy across federal, state and local government levels and covering a wide range of portfolios.
We dedicate ourselves to securing the best possible result for clients, whilst ensuring the most effective, efficient and reputationally sustainable processes to achieve that end.
Our work includes:
- Submissions to government and policy papers
- Identifying and mapping of decision makers
- Direct liaison with Members of Parliament and staff
- Shaping your message and narrative
- Insights on political and policy developments and trends
- Tailored briefing packs for meetings and engagement support
- Unsolicited proposals to government