We respect your privacy
- Counsel House respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- Counsel House will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms. You may provide information to such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information or provide updates. Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
- Counsel House collects personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, and when you access our website. We may receive personal information from third parties. If we do, we will protect is as set out in this Policy.
- Our website may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Counsel House is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites.
Use of your personal information
- Counsel House may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our services and better understand your needs.
- Counsel House may contact you by a variety of means, including but not limited to telephone, email, mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclosure your personal information to our employees, consultants, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy.
- Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- By providing us with personal information you consent to the terms of this Policy and the types of disclosure covered by this Policy.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act. A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you; believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading or want corrections to be made please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints or feedback about Privacy
- If you have any complaints or feedback about our privacy practices, please send details to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving notice of your complaint.